Bring your kids to the biggest indoor bounce house facility in the area for Open Jump, when the entire facility is open with the latest bounce houses, obstacle courses and more! Below you’ll find our hours and admission fees, additional amenities for kids and parents, and special reminders for your visit. We look forward to seeing you at the next Open Jump! We are the perfect place for you, rain or shine, for unlimited non stop fun with plenty of activities to do while you are bouncing the day away. Test
Hours & Admission for Open Jump:
Sun , Tues – Fri: 10am – 6pm
Sat: 10am – 8pm
*Check our “calendar of events” to keep up to date on special events, closures, and holiday hours located to the right of the page.
Admission: Mon – Fri $9, Sat & Sun $11. All federal holidays & school closure days (snow days, school holidays) will be charged weekend rate.
Ages 1-17: 2 adults per family are allowed for FREE. Additional adults and adults with no children will be charged the admission for that day. If the only child you have is under 1 year, that child will be charged an admission for that day. Otherwise, children under 1 are free.
Parents: Free IF bringing a child (2 parents per family) and additional spectators $7.00 each.
- Toddler Area
- Free Wifi for the parents
- Light Snacks and Drinks
- Don’t forget your SOCKS – if you do, we will have some on hand for purchase. Every person, children and adults, are required to wear socks on the carpet and bouncy houses.
- $10 minimum charge required for credit card transactions
- No outside food or drinks allowed
- All partygoers are expected to depart the facility once your party is over to make room for the next party arriving.
KD’z Kidz World welcomes families from Fredericksburg, Stafford, Spotsylvania, Dale City, Dumfries, Caroline City, Culpepper, King George and other neighboring locations in Virginia, Washington DC and Maryland.