KD’z Kidz World is committed to providing a wholesome environment for kids. Although having fun is extremely important, our number one priority is safety. Please read the rules shown below, and print the waiver to bring on your next visit to speed up the admission process. Thank you!
Download Online Waiver Form
Safety First – Read and follow all safety rules as you – the signee – are responsible for safe operation while participating and hold harmless KD’z Kidz World, LLC.
SPECIFIC RULES TO FOLLOW:
- SOCKS ARE REQUIRED: For ADULTS and CHILDREN on the carpet and bounce houses at all times.
- NO SHOES– On carpet area and/or bounce houses.
- NO SHARP OBJECTS: Remove all sharp object prior to entering the bounce houses.
- NO EYE GLASSES: Do not wear eye glasses while in/on the bounce house. All person(s) must remove glasses, jewelry, and anything else that may cause harm to themselves, to others and/or the bounce houses.
- NO FLIPS/SOMERSAULTS OR HORSEPLAY: Parents must strictly enforce the rules.
- NO FOOD, DRINKS, or GUM: On the carpet or in the bounce houses.
- Max weight per person is 225 pounds. – For the safety of everyone, we ask adults only to walk, sit or slide on the inflatables. PLEASE NO HIGH OR HARD BOUNCING.
- Charges will be imposed to repair or replace items due to abuse, misuse, overload, or negligence.
- Children must be supervised at all times by the signee, Parent or Guardian.
- No walk-in parties, no cakes, no balloons, or toys allowed in facility.
- All children ages 1-17 must pay the entrance fee.
- Once you leave the facility your play time is over.
In consideration of being allowed to enter into the play area and/or participate in the activities at KD’z Kidz World, LLC., the undersigned on his or her owned behalf, agrees to the following conditions:
I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms, rules and conditions for participating in any activity at KD’z Kidz World, LLC. In addition, if I observe any unsafe acts or hazards during my participation, I will bring it to the attention of the nearest KD’z Kidz World employee/staff immediately. I am aware that there is a risk of injury from the inflatable equipment, and while particular rules, requirement, and personal discipline reduce the risk, the risk does still exist.
I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of other participants; and, I for myself, and on behalf of my heirs, assigns personal representatives, and next of kin, hereby hold harmless, KD’z Kidz World, employees, other participants with respect to any and all injury, disability, or loss or damage to person or property.